Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

TaylorMade R11 Irons may change your life

For the design, I love it very much. These are good looking irons and they perform well. They are good for both high and low handicappers. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they are very similar to what they had out before. My handicap is 1 and where you would think it would take quite a few games to get used to and a few frustrations I can honestly state that these clubs feel and perform as if I had been using them for years. The long irons are so easy to hit , fly longer than my old Burners and stop very quickly. The lower irons are far more “playable” (six to nine) allowing you to play either low or high trajectories and do they stop.
That is to say, do you want to impprove your golf game? If you want to have a change in your game, you may choose the TaylorMade R11 Irons. I have used the irons, my game was improved too much. So I also thank that the Irons may change your golf game. The R11 Irons combine the distance and forgiveness found in the Burner 2.0 along with the feel and precision of the Tour Preferred line. The R11s are designed for the player who favours a traditional blade but appreciates the near effortless ease needed to launch the ball high, long and straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment