Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The review on R11 Irons

Here, I am glad to recommend the TaylorMade R11 Irons to you. The TaylorMade R11 irons are definitely not blades or a set of tour only clubs. Designed with more forgiveness in mind they appeal to a much larger audience. The TaylorMade R11 irons’ short irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control feel and CG location. And I will give the review on this iron. I’ve always played with the game improvement category of irons and was really impressed at the feedback provided by the R11 Irons. You can feel, pretty accurately, where you made contact with the ball and when you hit it solid, you’re rewarded with a deep appealing audible indicator that seems to say “You’re going to like that one.”

Distance from the R11 Irons was a bit of a let down for me, on average, I didn’t gain any significant yardage over my Burners.cheap golf for sale I was hoping with the deeper center of gravity and the precision weight port that I’d see at least an additional club length in distance, but alas, tis not to be. The R11′s have a great look and feel to them. They feature a progressive topline thickness that increases as you get closer to the short irons, but this is barely noticeable and the look of the clubs at address really gives a confidence boost. Overall, I was impressed with TaylorMade’s newest iron set. The R11′s have the forgiveness hackers like me appreciate and they’ve got the feel and shot shaping capabilities that you better players will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment