Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

R11 Iron has new improvement

Do you want to have a improvement golf club? If you want to have one, I just want to say that you are so lucky to be here. Because I will recommend a improved golf club for you. The club has new improvement. This club is the TaylorMade R11 Iron. These are good looking irons and they perform well. wholesale golf clubs They are good for both high and low handicappers. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they are very similar to what they had out before. In the design of it, the R11s are designed for the player who favours a traditional blade but appreciates the near effortless ease needed to launch the ball high, long and straight.

In my own part, My handicap is 1 and where you would think it would take quite a few games to get used to and a few frustrations I can honestly state that these clubs feel and perform as if I had been using them for years. The long irons are so easy to hit , fly longer than my old Burners and stop very quickly. The lower irons are far more “playable” (six to nine) allowing you to play either low or high trajectories and do they stop. I am sixty next month and was not too sure whether these were going to suit me for the future but I am totally happy until the next time Taylormade do something great again. All in all, I love the iron too much. You can try it now. It will meet your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment